Personal Injury cases are unlike any other legal matters. Our clients are often in an unplanned unfortunate accident. They are in pain, they are distraught - and most importantly - they never planned for this!
Therefore, most could never afford to drop down $10,000 - $15,000.00 to retain an attorney. And we know this.
That is why, we advance all costs and attorney fees so that you have only one thing to worry about - and that is your physical recovery.
This is called a contingency fee basis - which means the attorney doesn't get paid until you get paid.If there is no recovery - you pay no fee.
- WHY HIRE A PERONAL INJURY ATTORNEY?
- TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
- HAVE YOU SUFFERED A PERSONAL INJURY?
- WHEN SHOULD I RECEIVE MEDICAL CARE?
- WHAT IS MY CASE WORTH?
- ATTORNEYS FEES
- DEMANDING AND OPENING UP THE DEFENDANT'S POLICY
- COMMON PERSONAL INJURY QUESTIONS
- SETTLEMENT OR LAWSUIT?
- WHAT ARE PAIN AND SUFFERING DAMAGES?
- UNINSURED AND UNDERINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE
- WHAT ARE THE STAGES OF A PERSONAL INJURY CASES?