Los Angeles and Orange County Car Accident Lawyer
According to statistics, more than three million people are injured in automobile accidents every year. This accounts for 1% of the population in the U.S. who is impacted on some level by a car collision or incident. Car accidents can cause billions of dollars in damages as well as severe injuries to victims. An automobile accident attorney can be particularly helpful during these difficult times. You may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage and pain and suffering.
The auto accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Andrew Wright APC, have successfully represented numerous victims in the Southern California area with their car accident cases. We have the skills and knowledge to negotiate with insurance companies to get you the best settlement possible.
Car Accident Statistics from the National Safety Counsel (NSA)
- Over 4,000,000 people visit the emergency department every year due to a car accident.
- 42,000 people die every year from a traffic related accident
- About 10% of people who have been in a car accident disabled
- 2 out of every 5 car accident fatality are alcohol related.
What to Do If You Have Been in a Car Accident
Experiencing in an automobile accident can be a devastating and traumatic event for all of those who are involved. Victims may sustain injuries that are serious and life threatening. In extreme cases, the injuries can have a permanent impact on the victims’ lives as well as the lives of family members. Costly medical expenses and lost wages can place a heavy burden on the financial well-being of the family as a whole. It is important for car accident victims to know that help is available. At the Law Offices of Andrew Wright, our auto accident lawyers have helped many individuals like yourself with their traffic accident claims. We have the dedication and expertise to get the compensation you deserve.
If you have been in an car accident, here are some important steps to take to ensure that you have the best possible chances of getting a favorable outcome for your case.
What to Do at the Scene of the Auto Accident
- Remain calm
- Stop in a safe place
- Make sure no one is hurt
- Call 911 and ask for the police, and an ambulance if necessary
- Get the other driver's name, address and phone number. Record his vehicle registration number. If you believe the other driver is intoxicated, tell the police officer
- Get the names, addresses and phone numbers of the witnesses
- Ask the police officer for the police report number and where and when a copy will be available
After the accident be sure to:
- Contact the California auto accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Andrew Wright for help with your case.
- Contact your insurance company.
- Get medical treatment promptly and continue to get all the medical treatment you need for as long as you need it
- Do not speak to the insurance company of the other driver. Instead, tell the insurance company representative to call your lawyer.
- Have someone take photos of the cars and any skid marks on the road (skid marks start to fade within days)
- Keep track of all the places you have gotten medical treatment, the physical ailments that you have and how the injuries affect your day-to-day life
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury or fatality as a result of an unfortunate traffic accident then contact our auto accident attorneys to receive a full and confidential evaluation of your case. You may be entitled to compensation for the losses that you have suffered. Call us today to find out how we can help you.
- Automobile accident
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating and Jet Ski accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Drunk driving injuries and deaths
- Pedestrian - Auto Accident
- Slip and fall
- Brain injuries
- Dog bites
- Spinal cord injury
- Wrongful death
- Personal injury
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse Attorney