Los Angeles and Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
Motorcycle riders are constantly subjecting themselves to a high degree of danger when they share the road with cars, trucks and other larger vehicles. Riding a motorcycle is one of the more dangerous ways to travel. According to studies and reports by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, almost half of all serious motorcycle accidents end in a fatality for the motorcycle rider.
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident and have suffered injuries as a result then having quality legal representation to fight on your behalf is extremely important. The motorcycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Andrew Wright are dedicated to helping victims throughout Southern California with their motorcycle accident cases. We can ensure that your rights are protected and assist you in gaining a favorable outcome for things like:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Lost wages
- Damaged property
- Pain and suffering
The Dangers of Motorcycle Accidents
- Motorcyclists are about 18 times more likely to be in a fatal accident and 3 times more likely to be injured than the occupants of passenger cars.
- Almost half the time, the motorcycle rider will suffer a fatality.
- Sixty percent of all fatalities occur at night.
- Head injury is the leading cause of death.
- More than half of fatal motorcycle accidents are caused by the driver making a left turn.
- About half of all motorcyclists who were fatally injured were not wearing a helmet at the time of the crash.
- The use of a helmet and defensive driving can greatly improve the safety of motorcyclists.
Types of Motorcycle Accident Injuries
Injuries resulting from motorcycle accidents can be extremely serious including:
- Head trauma
- Spine injuries causing paralysis
- Breakage of joints and bones and more
Sometimes the accidents happen because of aggressive automobile drivers and sometimes they happen because of carelessness of the motorcycle rider. Whatever the reason is, these accidents are entirely preventable.
Legal Assistance with Your Motorcycle Accident Case
If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident and suffer injuries as a result, it is extremely important to contact a motorcycle accident attorney or personal injury attorney to assist you with filing a claim. The motorcycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Andrew Wright are skilled and knowledgeable in handling these types of claims. We can inform you of your rights and options for obtaining compensation. You do not have to suffer due to the negligence of other drivers and riders. Contact us today to find out how we can help with your case.
- Automobile accident
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating and Jet Ski accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Drunk driving injuries and deaths
- Pedestrian - Auto Accident
- Slip and fall
- Brain injuries
- Dog bites
- Spinal cord injury
- Wrongful death
- Personal injury
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse Attorney