Pedestrian Auto Accident Attorneys
Pedestrian accidents involving car collisions are all too common. The outcomes of these types of accidents can be tragic and devastating when victims are seriously injured or possibly even killed as a result of the impact from the vehicle. Pedestrian accidents appear to be more common in highly congested areas such as big cities with many intersections and cars on the road. With the increased volume the chances of one coming in contact with the other are greatly multiplied.
An Experienced Personal Injury Attorney Can Help
If you have been hit by a car while walking then you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. Your best chances for securing a favorable outcome for your case is by seeking help from skilled and experienced pedestrian accident attorneys who are knowledgeable in handling these types of incidents. The pedestrian accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Andrew Wright can help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
Why Pedestrians Accidents Occur
Pedestrian accidents can happen as a result of a number of reasons. Drivers these days are increasingly more distracted by their phones, GPS devices and other sophisticated features inside their cars. Some examples of pedestrian accident cases include:
- Alcohol related accidents where the driver was intoxicated and driving drunk
- Pedestrians hit at crosswalks while crossing the street and cars fail to stop
- Pedestrians hit when getting out of a vehicle
- Pedestrians hit inside of a parking lot while walking
- Pedestrians hit by cars traveling in parking lots and are going too fast
- Pedestrians hit while the guilty party is in reverse, cars that are backing up
- Pedestrians hit due to excessive speeding and any other reason that a pedestrian is hit due to negligence of the guilty party’s failure to abide by traffic laws
The Dangers of Pedestrian Accidents
Pedestrians have a greater than 50% chance of dying when involved in an accident with a motor vehicle. The human body is no match for a 3000 plus pound moving object. Most pedestrian auto accidents occur between three and four in the afternoon, a high risk time for children coming home from school. About one fifth of deaths to children ages 5 to 9 are the result of being hit by a car.
Legal Assistance is Available for Your Pedestrian Accident Case
At the Law Offices of Andrew Wright we have experience representing pedestrians throughout Southern California who have been injured by a motor vehicle. Our pedestrian accident lawyers have extensive knowledge regarding legal issues in pedestrian accidents. Contact us for a free and confidential consultation today and find out how we can help you.
- Automobile accident
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating and Jet Ski accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Drunk driving injuries and deaths
- Pedestrian - Auto Accident
- Slip and fall
- Brain injuries
- Dog bites
- Spinal cord injury
- Wrongful death
- Personal injury
- Construction Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse Attorney