WHAT MY CASE WORTH?
Every Case is Different, and the value of your case is based on 3 principles:
1) How substantial was your injury? Obviously sprains and strains are valued differently than broken bones or head injuries.
2) How long were you in pain? Did you recover in a month or so? Or did it take years to recover? And maybe you will be left with life long pain and suffering.
3) How did this injury affect your daily life? Were you able to go right back to work? Were you in bed in pain for months?All of these factors affect the value of your case.
But at Wright & Mcgurk, LLP it is our goal to sure you are able to get the medical treatment you deserve and representation you require. That is our ultimate goal. We understand that sometimes the injuries are so bad that you are left with a life time of pain and suffering, and that is a horrible place to be - but we will fight for you - we will make sure that we do everything in our power to make sure you are compensated for every hour, every second of the day that you are left with pain due to the negligence of someone else.
That is our promise to you. And we stand behind every word
- WHY HIRE A PERONAL INJURY ATTORNEY?
- TOP 10 REASONS TO HIRE A PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY
- HAVE YOU SUFFERED A PERSONAL INJURY?
- WHEN SHOULD I RECEIVE MEDICAL CARE?
- WHAT IS MY CASE WORTH?
- ATTORNEYS FEES
- DEMANDING AND OPENING UP THE DEFENDANT'S POLICY
- COMMON PERSONAL INJURY QUESTIONS
- SETTLEMENT OR LAWSUIT?
- WHAT ARE PAIN AND SUFFERING DAMAGES?
- UNINSURED AND UNDERINSURED MOTORIST COVERAGE
- WHAT ARE THE STAGES OF A PERSONAL INJURY CASES?
- Automobile accident
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating and jet ski accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Drunk driving injuries and deaths
- Pedestrian - auto accident
- Slip and fall
- Brain injuries
- Broken bones
- Dog bites
- Spinal cord injury
- Wrongful death
- Defective roads and sidewalks
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome